About Dr. Lee
Expert in Marriage Counseling
Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology
Licensed Psychologist, California, USA
Private Counseling Clinics in Los Angeles and Brea city in California, USA.
- Radio Seoul (AM 1650–Korean Radio Station): Radio Talk in Family Dynamic Matters
- Korea Times Newspaper: Article Writer in family matter.
- Psychological Seminars: Marriage Seminar, Parenting Seminar, Stress Management Seminar, Anger management Seminar, Searching for a Perfect Partner, etc.) for all ethnicities.
- State Pacific University: Teaches as a guest professor.
Language: Bilingual in Korean and English
Past Professional Work History:
- Michigan State University counseling Center: College students, adult, and couple’s counseling
- Andrews University: College students, individual adults and couples counseling
- Charter Behavioral Health System: teenage, individual adults, and couples counseling
- Asian Pacific Counseling and Treatment Centers: Children, individual adults and couples counseling.
- Comprehensive psychotherapy and psychological assessments were the emphasis of her care at all these institutions. This extensive experience helps her provide competent, caring, and comprehensive psychotherapy and psychological assessment for both adults and children at her private offices.
Doctoral: Andrews University, Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology, Emphasis in Marriage and Family
Graduated with Highest Honor of Ph.D. Degree (Phi Kappa Phi)
Master: Professional School of Psychology, Master in Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy.
Bachelor: Florida Southern College, Bachelor of Science in Nursing